Club News & Events
Argyle Winery has one of the most unique stories to tell in the Willamette Valley. Delve deeper into our story at a leisurely pace. Contextualized by a curated tasting menu that revolves with each season, the Member Session is offered by appointment only and is exclusive to Argyle Club Members.
As part of our standard club member benefits, you are treated to four complimentary Member Sessions for you and one guest each year. (You are welcome to bring additional guests at $75 per person.)
The tasting menu rotates to coincide with the club shipments that punctuate each season. Member Sessions are offered daily at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. with a maximum of 18 participants per session. We kindly request a 48-hour notice for reservations or cancellations.
Just call us at 503-538-8520 or email us
to request a reservation.
- September 17: Collector Day
Save the date for our September Collector Day at the Tasting House. Please watch your emails for more details and an invitation.
- September shipments are being processed now.
- Shipments are scheduled for March, May, September and November.
- Please be sure we have your updated credit card info and shipping address so your shipments aren't delayed. Email us or call 503-538-8520. Thanks!
Other Member Info
- Our online Wine Club Shop has special offers on new releases, club exclusive wines, and from time to time the chance to buy rare library releases. As always, you'll enjoy 15% (20% for 12+ bottles) off all our wines. Log in to shop now and your discounts will be applied at checkout.
- We always like to hear what you enjoy and your suggestions! Email or call us anytime, and thanks for your continued membership!